Monday, August 13, 2007

Starting Fresh

Well, I am off to start the new jobby-job today. I'll be the number-2 person in the copy writing department of a marketing firm. I've worked with them before, as a freelancer, so I should be able to fit right in.

The alarm clock woke me up just fine. I think it woke the dead, too. Fortunately, the apartment below us is empty right now, and the folks next door smoke a lot of weed, so the noise shouldn't be a problem for the immediate future.

Susan made breakfast this morning (omlettes, and really good ones), and we ate out on the balcony. It's a great way to start a day, if you can. Now she's gone to work and I'm putting off doing the dishes. I've got be out the door by 8, so there's still a little time.

And that's all; there isn't any more.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have a good job. From what I hear, they aren't all that easy to come by these days.

August 13, 2007 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that's pretty good.

hope you had a great first day.

August 13, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Oh God.....YOU DO DISHES?!?!?!?! Life has been so unfair to me. My husband refuses to do dishes...said he had to do them as a kid, he shouldn't have to do themnow...that's what he had kids for.

August 14, 2007 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Good luck today! Hope all went well!

August 14, 2007 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

so how is the "joby-job" going?

August 24, 2007 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be some job, you haven't been on your blog in a long time.

September 4, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home