Thursday, August 2, 2007

Unpacking

Susan's at work, and I am still unpacking her stuff.

I took some time today to make some updates on the blog here. I changed the template to make editing easier, and I added some links to people who's blogs I've been reading.

And I'll try to post somethings substantial soon. Don't know what, but I'm sure something will come to mind.

And I'm really thinking of taking that copywriter position; I just talked to the lady whose place I'll be filling, and she told me the actual salary that they want to offer me. It's more than I expected, plus a good health plan. I have to tell them on Monday, so I still have time to think, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

yay I made it to your blogroll!,,I will add ya too if u like?

August 2, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good benefits are really important. Health care tops the list, but some time off is nice as well.

August 2, 2007 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Sounds like things are rolling along! You'll make the best decision for yourself re: the job thing.

August 2, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home