Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Relief at Last!

I'm getting the clavicle brace off today. Oh joy!

I've never broken a bone before, and honestly, I really don't want to break another one again.

And in the news today, it looks like
even the Bush Administration admits that their Iraq policy is failing:

A progress report on Iraq will conclude that the U.S.-backed government in Baghdad has not met any of its targets for political, economic and other reforms, speeding up the Bush administration's reckoning on what to do next...

So here's my question: Who the hell do we vote for next year? I haven't seen a really good candidate yet. The Dems are on the way to nominating Hillary, or Obama, but I don't think that American voters are ready to send a woman or a black man to the White House; I'm not saying this to be racist, just realistic.


And the Republicans are fielding two types of candidates right now: idiots like Ron Paul, or folks like McCain or Giuliani, who simply aren't appealing to Republicans.

Looks like a fun election cycle coming up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home