Saturday, October 20, 2007

Something Funny

I love good parodies. I was websurfing the other day, and found something I wanted to share. It's a site full of good movie parodies, called How it Should have Ended.

Of course, most of their videos are available on YouTube (really, what isn't?), so I'll post my favorite: The common sense, alternate ending to Star Wars:



And that's all. Doesn't it just fit the characters, though?

I'm outta here now. Susan and I have a double date with an old friend of hers, and I might need a few extra whisky sours to get through it. I can't stand this particular friend, but sometimes that doesn't matter, and you just have to put up with people you don't like.

I think that our ability to hold off on strangling those who definitely deserve it is the glue that holds society together.

4 Comments:

Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

ha have fun and have a drink.. on me!

October 21, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thats a good one! Hope you enjoyed your 2x date.

October 21, 2007 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Airam said...

Too funny!

October 21, 2007 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Bald Headed Geek said...

Not related to your post, but thanks again for stopping by my blog! :-)

BHG

October 21, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home